Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Autumn Activities

Fall is such a fun time of year, especially with our little learners. I took longer than I wanted putting this activity pack together because I kept adding new ideas. I finally had to tell myself to simply stop. Plus I didn't want to put out the English version without the Spanish one, which of course takes me longer. I had lots of help from my kindergarten teacher, both in ideas of what she'd like in activities and help with proper Spanish translation. She is fueling the fire....

Here are a few of the samples. The activities are the same in both packs, except there is a bonus page in the Spanish version that Mrs. Wildenhain really wanted, and I wasn't about to say no. LOL








Both packets are available for purchase from my TPT Store. I hope you find them as useful as my teachers have been. 


No comments:

Post a Comment