Sunday, August 23, 2015

Teachers Pay Teachers

This past summer I had finger surgery which did not allow me to enjoy my usual summer pastimes, consequently, I spent quite a bit of time creating new materials for my library program. After sharing these I received lots of encouragement and coaxing from my colleagues and I've opened a Teachers Pay Teachers store and placed a few items on my site. Hopefully the extra time I've invested will be worth it and others will find the materials useful which will encourage me to create even more.

Pre-K, Kindergarten, First - TeachersPayTeachers.com

If you have a few minutes and are so inclined, take a look, I'd love to hear your feedback. What do you love, what do you wish I would have included, what could you live without. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment