Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pinterest


All I can say...Love it! Honestly, the ideas are endless, and they so thoughtfully created an organizational system a librarian could love. It's basically cataloging all your thoughts in picture format, with an opportunity for added notes. What is NOT to love?

I've been actively pinning for over 2 years and have nearly 2,700 pins on 79 boards. That said, I am selective about what I'll pin and I work hard to find all original informational sources. For example I won't pin any decorating ideas for stairs, and while I've seen many great ideas, I wouldn't use any of them.

Now that I've benefited from the exchange of ideas, I decided that I should put some of my photos out there to share. And I have a lot so I decided to split them into separate posts. Yikes!

Paper mache letters & Mod Podge. Don't throw away those old book award posters.



No comments:

Post a Comment